1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Paul Elio Speaks! 05-11-18

Discussion in 'General Elio Discussion' started by Elio Amazed, May 11, 2018.

1. Ty

Ty Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Yeah. These days, I always look carefully for article dates and doubly so when it comes to Elio. Come on, Paul... Give us something... even an email saying "I'm still here." or something. We've been supporting you for quite a long time now. Respect us by giving us a couple of words. The articles are too far in the past and the rehashing of the momentums is odd. I would be surprised if anyone could get excited about Elio when the last live post was so long ago...

2. AriLea

AriLea Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    That includes me. I'm now starting to day-dream about crowd sourcing my own design. But I don't think a $35-45k, 120mpg Atlantric would excite anyone on a financial basis. An electric version at $45-55k (250mpg-e) not so good either. And I think you would need that group of people to swing enough interest to even start for any viable production rate. But I suppose you never know until you try.

So yes, 'come-on Paul, waz-sup?
    AtlantricProjectWindows.jpg

3. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Elio appealed the fine. They lost the appeal and the fine was $545,000, $5000 a day until proof of refundable deposits held in escrow and costs. Go to the decision released on March 27 on Justia Law. The comments made my Elio Motors and Joel Sheltron are disgusting. The Supreme Court rightly dismissed their defence. I think this appeal will be the basis of a class action against Paul Elio when company shuts down.

4. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

One other thing I learned is you have to reload an article or clear your cache. I was just looking at one and it was updated but it was in the future by 8 days. After I reloaded it, then it was a few days ago.

5. Johnny Acree

Johnny Acree Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    4287 & 22039
    I deleted my post.

6. Ty

Ty Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Hey, any progress on the Atlantric?