• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Put A Fork In It. Elio Is Most Likely Toast.

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got home from a weekend in Michigan. Visited the Tour Team and the Black E1C in Detroit, Saturday afternoon. I'll tell ya all, here & now; Elio isn't done. It's just got started. So, hang in there. It is still going to be an exciting ride.
No, I don't have any 'inside information' or new information. We all know all there is to know, as much as we are privy too knowing. But, watching the crowds and the public's reactions to seeing the Elio for the first time and folks getting a little information about it is such a thrill. NOBODY goes away unimpressed.

Dave from Cleveland, My Granddaughter Maddy, Kevin the poultry truck driver and his Nephew and I had a great time together passing out Elio Flyers and talking up Elio, hob knobbing with the tour team (who are all sick with head & chest colds). We ate very expensive salads and sandwiches together and had a wonderful time. Wish you was there.
I like your enthusiasm!

Reaction score
There is so much to be enthusiastic about. (I can't believe I spelled that right)
Do you realize this all started with a notion in one guys head just 8-9 years ago? It's like watching a grand parade. Watching the reservation count, the pledges and speculating about the phony pledges, watching as Elio secured the plant in Shreveport, booing at Stephanie Lynch and that fat ass mayor, DoE, ATVM, State law makers. I wonder how that surplus equipment auction is going? Remember the first engine test on DINO?
I learned so much about the stock world, I never thought I would be interested in or care about the SEC and Reg A stuff. Now, I check stocks twice a day, even if I am told it is bad for my heart, lol. WHAHOO! We hit 20K on the DOW. I don't know why, but it's pretty exciting. Well, you got the drift of this. This is the best acid trip I've ever taken and I don't care if it never ends.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The health of a company is shown by it's financial statements. Do NOT ignore them. Do not equate this stock to any other stock or look at the Dow Jones to make conclusions.

This company doesn't sell anything other than reservations or stock. But in terms of a physical product, they arent selling.

With that said, EM is all based on getting a govt loan. It has been from the beginning. The issue comes up when they run out of money. This company can't do too much until major money comes in. I don't think EM will get the loan, but that is debated in other threads.

The stock itself is pretty much based on speculation.

Reaction score
The health of a company is shown by it's financial statements. Do NOT ignore them. Do not equate this stock to any other stock or look at the Dow Jones to make conclusions.

Aw Gee, Have you read any other financial statement from other start up entities?

This company doesn't sell anything other than reservations or stock. But in terms of a physical product, they arent selling.

Yeah, That was well written out in the agreement I signed.

With that said, EM is all based on getting a govt loan. It has been from the beginning.

NaAw, Your Wrong. Government loan was never mentioned in the early years of this project. And, it isn't the only saving grace up elio's sleeve.

The issue comes up when they run out of money.

And the answer to that in in the SEC report, we've all read several times.

This company can't do too much until major money comes in.

Aw Yeah, Like the whole elio team from the suppliers, tour team, the governmental guy & Paul are sitting on their asses till this money appears right? They aren't doing shit for their salaries right?
I got big news for you, the Elio Team is working hard on other aspects of this project. Just because they aren't sitting with me on my sofa doesn't mean they are sitting on theirs.

I don't think EM will get the loan, but that is debated in other threads.

I don't care.

The stock itself is pretty much based on speculation.

Now, I might of not known that. Thanks for the information.

Last edited:

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is the only saving grace for the company. If not, then where are the other funding sources?

If they had other saving graces, they would have jumped in by now. The only thing stopping them is funding.

Top Bottom