• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Put A Fork In It. Elio Is Most Likely Toast.

Marco

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Sold my stock today that I bought from the StartEngine deal ($600 for 50 shares). I suffered only about a $175 loss, but that is tax deductible. I never bought a reservation. I just don't see it happening now, even though I have been a daydream believer for about three years. I wish the company, and all you fine people, the best of luck. And if the vehicle gets built, I will certainly get in line behind you to buy one. It's disappointing...I was going to get a marshmallow one and put Herbie the Love Bug stripes and numbers on it...

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is the only saving grace for the company. If not, then where are the other funding sources?

If they had other saving graces, they would have jumped in by now. The only thing stopping them is funding.
ATVM loan is by far the best choice, not the only choice... The VCs™ are waiting with eager anticipation in the wings ;)...but we are talking past each other until proven... Right?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sold my stock today that I bought from the StartEngine deal ($600 for 50 shares). I suffered only about a $175 loss, but that is tax deductible. I never bought a reservation. I just don't see it happening now, even though I have been a daydream believer for about three years. I wish the company, and all you fine people, the best of luck. And if the vehicle gets built, I will certainly get in line behind you to buy one. It's disappointing...I was going to get a marshmallow one and put Herbie the Love Bug stripes and numbers on it...
Sorry to hear that Marco, but It sounds like you're at peace with that resolution.
The best to you and I hope you'll be in Herbie before 2019.

Eliosio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, with the shape of the Elio, it would more likely be called Herbie the Love Slug...

Top Bottom