• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Put A Fork In It. Elio Is Most Likely Toast.

Reaction score
I just got home from a weekend in Michigan. Visited the Tour Team and the Black E1C in Detroit, Saturday afternoon. I'll tell ya all, here & now; Elio isn't done. It's just got started. So, hang in there. It is still going to be an exciting ride.
No, I don't have any 'inside information' or new information. We all know all there is to know, as much as we are privy too knowing. But, watching the crowds and the public's reactions to seeing the Elio for the first time and folks getting a little information about it is such a thrill. NOBODY goes away unimpressed.

Dave from Cleveland, My Granddaughter Maddy, Kevin the poultry truck driver and his Nephew and I had a great time together passing out Elio Flyers and talking up Elio, hob knobbing with the tour team (who are all sick with head & chest colds). We ate very expensive salads and sandwiches together and had a wonderful time. Wish you was there.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OH, My Gosh. We have been spending too much time together. We're starting to act like each other. Strange, since most of us are old men but I swear we are synchronizing menses or maybe just nuts.
Scuse me? :confused:
Lily, I've got far too much testosterone still surging through my veins to go senior status quo.

For the runners... I've found my long distance mantra.

And there's an even better live version...

No Excuses. No Mercy.

Last edited:

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got home from a weekend in Michigan. Visited the Tour Team and the Black E1D in Detroit, Saturday afternoon. I'll tell ya all, here & now; Elio isn't done. It's just got started. So, hang in there. It is still going to be an exciting ride.
No, I don't have any 'inside information' or new information. We all know all there is to know, as much as we are privy too knowing. But, watching the crowds and the public's reactions to seeing the Elio for the first time and folks getting a little information about it is such a thrill. NOBODY goes away unimpressed.

Dave from Cleveland, My Granddaughter Maddy, Kevin the poultry truck driver and his Nephew and I had a great time together passing out Elio Flyers and talking up Elio, hob knobbing with the tour team (who are all sick with head & chest colds). We ate very expensive salads and sandwiches together and had a wonderful time. Wish you was there.
Just to confirm Lilly, did you mean the black E1C?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back to the title, who eats toast with a fork?

"Stick a fork in it. Elio is most likely done."
"Elio is toast."

Sometimes mixing metaphors results in a confusing statement.
Some people live so dangerously that they actually use metal forks to take toast out of the toaster. No lie!

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back to the title, who eats toast with a fork?

"Stick a fork in it. Elio is most likely done."
"Elio is toast."

Sometimes mixing metaphors results in a confusing statement.
I agree... who eats toast with a fork?

It seems there are some ignorant people reporting Elio's demise based on the SEC filings. I don't mean stupid or dumb or uneducated. I mean ignorant. I don't know a lot about SEC filing statements but I DO know that the numbers in there especially related to debt aren't what they seem. But, it seems some people take the numbers at face value without really understanding what it is they are looking at. For shame... for shame.

Top Bottom