• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Radio Questions/audio Questions

ABC123

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the proposed MTX head unit will have pre-amp outs (and a remote power out) to connect a mono amp and eventual subwoofer? All you need then is power to the amp (with its own fuse) and we should be set.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the proposed MTX head unit will have pre-amp outs (and a remote power out) to connect a mono amp and eventual subwoofer? All you need then is power to the amp (with its own fuse) and we should be set.
Since a powered subwoofer is one of the options, I would have to say yes.
The one they are offering is made specifically for the Elio; it's designed (acoustically and physically) to fit back in the trunk area, and still leave you some room back there.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since a powered subwoofer is one of the options, I would have to say yes.
The one they are offering is made specifically for the Elio; it's designed (acoustically and physically) to fit back in the trunk area, and still leave you some room back there.
Will the Elio come with a basic radio or is it one of those things WE get to decide to add or NOT? I can live without it myself.

Top Bottom