• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Removing Burn Rings From The Cylinder Face Of A Revolver

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am of course just kidding. There is actually one revolver in my collection. :D

View attachment 5082

45/410 ? .... I saw one at a range a few years back .... as I recall the fellow who was shooting it seemed to like it .... the cylinder shown in the first post is out of a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
45/410 ? .... I saw one at a range a few years back .... as I recall the fellow who was shooting it seemed to like it .... the cylinder shown in the first post is out of a Ruger Redhawk 44 mag
Yes a fun gun! pretty good recoil out of a 3"mag .410 I enjoy mine. But I am gonna clean my 460 s&w that burns a lot hotter than most pistols, my little brother in the picture shooting 460 real picture just took it from a video on my phone. Does that every shot!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Yup, shoots .45 fine but the real fun is in shooting .410. Pretty good kick however weapon is fairly heavy and well balanced so it is not too difficult to control. The one to two foot flash out of the barrel always draws a crowd at the range. :D

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
People actually buy stainless steel framed firearms?

People actually buy revolvers? '

You old timers crack me up. :D
Callin me old, huh?

I got a couple plastic peashooters, but bright shiny things still attract me. Even my deer rifle is SS.

I need a Super Redhawk again. Sold mine in the broke years, and still miss it.

Will have to check out pics and vid on the computer later, no show on Tapatalk on my phone.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes a fun gun! pretty good recoil out of a 3"mag .410 I enjoy mine. But I am gonna clean my 460 s&w that burns a lot hotter than most pistols, my little brother in the picture shooting 460 real picture just took it from a video on my phone. Does that every shot!

the Smith 460 carries a good reputation, I've only seen them in stores .... that 44 Redhawk has 7.5" barrel, trigger spring mod, Pachmayr Decelerator Grip, Weigand Picatinny scope mount, Aimpoint Micro T-1, and has been Mag-na-ported .... he uses it for recreational shooting and big game hunting .... it has a long history of delivering excellent performance and results .... folks who have fired are universally impressed with the reduction in recoil and muzzle jump .... Mag-na-porting is a well established, proven technology that doesn't deal with recoil by blowing back in the face of the shooter .... its well worth every penny

(note: bold items are links)

Top Bottom