• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Removing Burn Rings From The Cylinder Face Of A Revolver

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My crown jewel I guess is my Colt Python bright stainless steel 4".

I like different ones for different reasons.
For concealed carry ---- I like my KelTec P3AT ----- conceals real nice
For security duty for the association -------- S&W 66-4 357 Mag Stainless ------ It has a tendency to make the bad guys nervous
For fun --------- Taurus PT911 Stainless ------- Good balance, nice feel

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like different ones for different reasons.
For concealed carry ---- I like my KelTec P3AT ----- conceals real nice
For security duty for the association -------- S&W 66-4 357 Mag Stainless ------ It has a tendency to make the bad guys nervous
For fun --------- Taurus PT911 Stainless ------- Good balance, nice feel
My regular carry is my KelTec PF-9. For shooting I love my Springfield XD 9mm - great balance and it just feels right - better than all the other 9 mm's I have. My 1911A1 45 cal has only had 12 rounds fired through it. Won't even go into my assorted rifles and carbines.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My regular carry is my KelTec PF-9. For shooting I love my Springfield XD 9mm - great balance and it just feels right - better than all the other 9 mm's I have. My 1911A1 45 cal has only had 12 rounds fired through it. Won't even go into my assorted rifles and carbines.
Never been a wheel gun guy, though shot plenty. My G26 has been super for years and I'm sticking with it.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of my favorite wheel guns is my H&R 999 Sportsman.
8975H_R_999.jpg

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
People actually buy stainless steel framed firearms?

People actually buy revolvers? '

You old timers crack me up. :D
Many good revolvers will out shoot any auto and good one will last a few life times.
Have many some are just cool like this Ruger chambered in 45Colt often called the 45 Colt long.
Round has the same diameter as the 410 shot gun round. Current market has been growing again and the used market is very strong .
You find a number of people switching to light small Revolvers. As for SS it last and is easy to care for over a life time of use. Around here you find a lot of 6 inch 357's used for hunting Deer.

Attachments

• 45coltlong.JPG
    45coltlong.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Many good revolvers will out shoot any auto and good one will last a few life times.
Have many some are just cool like this Ruger chambered in 45Colt often called the 45 Colt long.
Round has the same diameter as the 410 shot gun round. Current market has been growing again and the used market is very strong .
You find a number of people switching to light small Revolvers. As for SS it last and is easy to care for over a life time of use. Around here you find a lot of 6 inch 357's used for hunting Deer.

agree .... both of my boys have taken deer with their 6" Ruger GP101's chambered in .357 .... those pistols are well over 30 years old and are built so well that they can be passed down for several generations .... that's a really nice looking 45

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
agree .... both of my boys have taken deer with their 6" Ruger GP101's chambered in .357 .... those pistols are well over 30 years old and are built so well that they can be passed down for several generations .... that's a really nice looking 45

I have its father the Security Six. Still cant find a deal on 4" SS GP100
GP100 is 30 years old this year.

Top Bottom