• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Numbers...

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If we're all getting excited and all...how 'bout the first #10 reservists? Did they ever posted here at all or do they even know this forum even exist?? We definitely want to hear from them or to the lucky (depending on how you look at it) # 1 how they're holding up!;)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
That's because he is the "goofyone". Naw, that makes no difference. It's just a matter of timing when you place your order. Also, I believe Elio has added staff or improved their processes to improve the lead times.

I think it makes all the difference in the world! :p

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If we're all getting excited and all...how 'bout the first #10 reservists? Did they ever posted here at all or do they even know this forum even exist?? We definitely want to hear from them or to the lucky (depending on how you look at it) # 1 how they're holding up!;)
Actually I found #1 on the google reservationist map - it is Elio Motors, location Shreveport, LA. The next number I found on that map was 7 and that was in Phoenix, AZ. I believe 9 is also in that area. I can't help you with any other numbers but I haven't checked out all the numbers on the map yet. LOL It is not an easy task. Z

Top Bottom