• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Numbers...

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
March 23rd, 12899 reservations

A general FYI...................... :)
----------------------------------------

The Steel Armadillo - Elio Projects
Greetings,

The Steel Armadillo is a small start-up company that has been in operations for two years. We specialize in making parts for vehicles that other manufactures fail to produce due to what they perceive as limited sales opportunities. As we all get closer to the launch date we will begin to ask you for ideas on what aftermarket items you want in your Elio and see which of those we can produce and make available.

You can stop in and check out our store at www.TheSteelArmadillo.com and get an idea of what we currently make, but understand the Elio market will be a much different market as the items you want will fill a totally different need. We have many manufacturers who make our products using a variety of different tools and production methods and I am sure we will be the leader in aftermarket products when we are able to get our hands on the actual production vehicle (Yes, we have a reservation) and can use that vehicle for a template for the new product designs.

We look forward to working with you all and helping you enjoy your Elio and making a truly custom ride.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A general FYI...................... :)
----------------------------------------

The Steel Armadillo - Elio Projects
Greetings,

The Steel Armadillo is a small start-up company that has been in operations for two years. We specialize in making parts for vehicles that other manufactures fail to produce due to what they perceive as limited sales opportunities. As we all get closer to the launch date we will begin to ask you for ideas on what aftermarket items you want in your Elio and see which of those we can produce and make available.

You can stop in and check out our store at www.TheSteelArmadillo.com and get an idea of what we currently make, but understand the Elio market will be a much different market as the items you want will fill a totally different need. We have many manufacturers who make our products using a variety of different tools and production methods and I am sure we will be the leader in aftermarket products when we are able to get our hands on the actual production vehicle (Yes, we have a reservation) and can use that vehicle for a template for the new product designs.

We look forward to working with you all and helping you enjoy your Elio and making a truly custom ride.

Looks like a good company if I was taking mine out 3 wheeling.
I think they are looking for a free R&D ideas.
I have one or two, but I'm keeping them to myself.
JMO

Top Bottom