• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Numbers...

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I found #1 on the google reservationist map - it is Elio Motors, location Shreveport, LA. The next number I found on that map was 7 and that was in Phoenix, AZ. I believe 9 is also in that area. I can't help you with any other numbers but I haven't checked out all the numbers on the map yet. LOL It is not an easy task. Z
To the first 10 reservists....if you have any reservations or having a change of heart...I would gladly swap my reservation # to yours or buy the right to that number if you're willing and get you off the hook! :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is the map I was referring to. If you click on the markers it will give the name or alias of the person and their number unless they reserved below the $1K level then it says no value. Most of the ones I checked have numbers. I don't know who is doing the data entry but the markers are being added very slowly. I have seen only 3 or 4 added in two weeks.
Yeah, I've been watching that map for my pin to show up, but it hasn't done so yet. AFAIK, I put my information in the location that's the source that's used by the guy that updates the map.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
That is the map I was referring to. If you click on the markers it will give the name or alias of the person and their number unless they reserved below the $1K level then it says no value. Most of the ones I checked have numbers. I don't know who is doing the data entry but the markers are being added very slowly. I have seen only 3 or 4 added in two weeks.

This information is being maintained by the Elio Motors Owners Association Facebook group. They have a running file where people are entering this information. It is a private group, if you want to join you must submit a copy of your reservation to one of the group admins.

It is a good group but not as interesting as this group. :D

brenda seitz

Reaction score
Well,,,, I think there is a lot of misunderstanding going on within the new owners group.
In my 'introduce myself' post I made the comment that it maybe is better for anybody with
authority to stay on the wing so as not to get caught up in saying too much, or heaven
forbid 'making a mistake' and getting pounced on...
Just thought I would thro this out,, I am only authority on ONE account, but this is how it
went for me....
All in ..................... 500 bucks.. Jan. 28th --9 pm---confirmation email @ 10:42 pm order no. 3937 given for T-shirt order..
I went into my customer account and it listed me as IN PROCESS. checked my bank online, it said IN PROCESS
Checked bank on jan 30th, it said TRANS. COMPLETE.. checked my account with Elio,, STUTUS -- COMPLETE..
upgrade ---------. 1000 bucks Feb. 6th. ---11 pm-- confirmation email, immediately from Elio, STUTUS COMPLETE listed
on both transactions.. that email..
Got email this AM... Thanking me for my support, and they gave me reservation number.... Way short of the 3 grand.
So,,, Elio communications is (in my mind) doing a great job... People with less than the full 'I'M ALL IN' are expecting
more than can be given AT THIS TIME....
I don't have my T yet,,, but I expect it shortly... (before I lose enough to get into it..) THANK YOU ELIO and associates,,, I am impressed.......
But you need some 2x and 3x sizes for some of us.. :(
JS
Any word on when prouduction will start?

Top Bottom