• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport: March 6, 2016

dandydon

Elio Fan
Reaction score
i was at shreveport march 06 also. there was a long line even up til 4:00 when i left. i brought a few family members to see the elio. bobbie and donald futch[
IMG_0842.JPG

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i was at shreveport march 06 also. there was a long line even up til 4:00 when i left. i brought a few family members to see the elio. bobbie and donald futch[ View attachment 8717
Congrats! you are the closest to the front of the line I've seen, when did you go in?
How close to the factory do you call home??

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i was at shreveport march 06 also. there was a long line even up til 4:00 when i left. i brought a few family members to see the elio. bobbie and donald futch

from the looks of it, we were in line just behind you guys .... I can't be sure but I believe we were in line with the fellow in the bib overalls who was standing on the left in the picture you attached .... you also got a good picture of my back in the one with you having your hands outside the windows .... I've yet to see a picture of people in an Elio that didn't appear to be very happy .... what was the reaction of the family members you had with you

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
today's email from EM entitled (link ==>) "Shreveport, LA | Elio Motors Tour" pretty much summed up what we experienced .... historically our folks who have attended EM's tour events consistently report having a similar experience .... during a time reality all too often falls short of hype, its understandable that folks who haven't attended one simply don't understand the quality and emotional level of the experience .... given, the tour is there to stimulate interest in and support for Elio Motors .... the desired result is to promote the sale Elio trikes .... they have mastered promoting sales without their events coming across a sales event .... you have to hand it to them, they are good at what they do .... sometime down the line when historians write the history of the development of EM, their promotional tour will be recognized for holding the company together and stimulating growth during some pretty rough time

Top Bottom