• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Slowest Vehicle

Reid3400

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My first car,a Morris Oxford and a Morris Minor was even slower until we made good little commuters out of them in the 1960's by installing Austin A-40's with twin MG carbs. We had to cut a horizontal slot in the bell-housing to clear the steering rack while pushing the engine back far enough to get a radiator in. :D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A pic of my Falcon. Pulled it out of the garage with theTractor
I'll give my Falcon one thing... No rust on the body when I started the project. The floorboards were crap but there is a great website that had everything you'll need to rebuild it. I'd love to find another one... Not because they were great but because there just aren't any around. (not selling, by any chance, are you?) ;)

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Falcon is a 1964, I am the third owner. Car has a lot of history and never expect to sell it. My grandfather Willie was coon hunting with Cas Walker.
on the way home, they had too much moonshine, an papow totaled his 56 ford crown vic. So Cas sold the Falcon to papow when they got to his house in a wrecker. Papow taught me how to drive using the Falcon when I was around 12. Papow gave me the Falcon just before he died. I have the papers where Cas bought the Falcon from the Knoxville Ford motor Company. Cas is failry famous in Knoxville. Had his grocery stores, was Mayor of Knoxville, ETC..

Last edited:

PipSquack

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Had a '91 Geo Tracker base-model that I enjoyed for 4 years as a college student. 0-60 in 12 seconds

The slowest car I ever had was before the Tracker, an '86 Chevy Nova. 0-60 in 13.1 seconds, about 20 seconds with the A/C on.

My folks offered me the choice of either the Nova or an '84 Chevy C10 Custom Deluxe. I picked the Nova since I was driving 40 miles a day going to college and wanted the better MPGs. Loved the truck but my brainstem thought cash in hand was more important. That Nova was such a chick magnet...not! Lol.

2014-09-23 15.39.03.jpg

Top Bottom