• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget the bumper sticker. My sticker has held up great despite being displayed on outside back window of a truck for years.
The shirt, made the Elio look like a black bug and even new wasn't that sharp of a shirt. IMHO, you are not missing much on the shirt (least my design).

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget the bumper sticker. My sticker has held up great despite being displayed on outside back window of a truck for years.
The shirt, made the Elio look like a black bug and even new wasn't that sharp of a shirt. IMHO, you are not missing much on the shirt (least my design).
Some of the Elio T designs were very cool! I received complimentary Arcimoto and Electra Meccanica T shirts after making refundable reservations. Both high quality, but I'm either burning the Electra Meccanica T or dropping it off at one of our local thrift stores. Wait a minute............I could send it to Elio Amazed! :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
RE: T Shirts

None of the 3 I received were made in the USA

Elio licensed a "small" company to produce them-

Not sure if they are still available, there was a time when I ordered one of my units and he'd print the SIL on it.
Thought that was cool, as one showing I easily met other potential owners.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
E-Mail to Elio and response:

Jan 2, 14:45 EST

I noticed that Infinite Skyz was no longer listed on the supplier page. It is however still on the configurator.

Their website hasn’t been updated in over a year and they do not respond to my e-mails.

Please confirm the availability of the Infinite Skyz system or an equivalent.
Elio.jpeg

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Jan 4, 18:10 EST

Thanks for checking in.
Yes, we still plan on partnering with Infinite Skyz. It all boils down to demand and savings for our customers. So, an option for what Infinite SKyz offers will be available!
Thanks again.

Best,
The Elio Team

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
E-Mail to Elio and response:

Jan 2, 14:45 EST

I noticed that Infinite Skyz was no longer listed on the supplier page. It is however still on the configurator.

Their website hasn’t been updated in over a year and they do not respond to my e-mails.

Please confirm the availability of the Infinite Skyz system or an equivalent.
Elio.jpeg

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Jan 4, 18:10 EST

Thanks for checking in.
Yes, we still plan on partnering with Infinite Skyz. It all boils down to demand and savings for our customers. So, an option for what Infinite SKyz offers will be available!
Thanks again.

Best,
The Elio Team

It's always interesting to think about the opposite meaning of a message, and see if it's ridiculous: "we don't plan on partnering..." Talk is cheap, and it matters not what Elio vaguely claims. It's about the eagerness and viability 'partners' that Elio wants to associate with.

Pep Boys has never even acknowledged EM, there was talk of big debt to suppliers now years ago: Infinite skyz hasn't updated their website in years, does the email writer for Elio think we are all idiots?

More accurate would be: "we plan on partnering with anyone that wants to associate with us, can we use your logo (if we hold you 'harmless' and you are out-of business, anyhow) ?"

"Hearing something from Elio means they are still in business and refreshing..." BS, talk is cheap.

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The message was responded to directly. This is a good sign. Will Infinite Skyz be available when production starts? Who can tell. That's not important. What is important is that there is still someone out there responding to questions. Lets hope the Momentum today has information that gives us a reason to be patient.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I know someone still watches over the mail; I've had an on-going conversation with them.
They are just under such a watchful eye and open ears that they can't say very much of anything to anyone.
Funny how the courts and politicians can make you shut down the flow of information.
And that is just for self protection.
But they are playing by the rules, and the rules say keep your mouth shut, and your heads down.
They are doing what they have to so that they can stay alive and on a path to production.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why can't they say anything? Who is keeping them from speaking about anything? Pfizer is under a huge amount of lawsuits, NDA's and are a publicly traded company, yet they have a constant flow of news and updates. Why would Elio be any different? I'm wondering where the rules are different for Elio than other companies? Even GM (which Elio is in the same market as them) has regular updates and info.

Top Bottom