• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Why can't they say anything? Who is keeping them from speaking about anything? Pfizer is under a huge amount of lawsuits, NDA's and are a publicly traded company, yet they have a constant flow of news and updates. Why would Elio be any different? I'm wondering where the rules are different for Elio than other companies? Even GM (which Elio is in the same market as them) has regular updates and info.
And both of those companies have big money available to them, and a bunch of lawyers on staff, EM has neither.
So they have to play without showing their cards.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why can't they say anything? Who is keeping them from speaking about anything? Pfizer is under a huge amount of lawsuits, NDA's and are a publicly traded company, yet they have a constant flow of news and updates. Why would Elio be any different? I'm wondering where the rules are different for Elio than other companies? Even GM (which Elio is in the same market as them) has regular updates and info.
Do you have reason to believe there has been progress and/or anything EM needs to update?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Coss for the words of encouragement. :D

It’s nice that EM is telling Coss that there is light at the end.... it’s also nice that the black hand of exile isn’t coming down on the doubters. Coss, does your contact within EM know of your Moderator position within this site? I assume so, and that they are somewhat aware of some ability to influence the questioning flock. EKH also seemed to have an inside contact that led him to believe there was hope. Haven’t heard from him in a while.

Just a question, although I personally believe that, at least the first non refundable deposits are unquestionably NON refundable, the possibility is that there may be a legal morass surrounding later ‘non refundable’ deposits as the situation knowingly deteriorated. At some point EM stopped taking reservations: why would they do that, who’d want to be the last one, or one hundred, or even one thousand?

My question is: since there is this possibility, and also that it appears that EM may be in ‘damage control’ and stall mode by relying on dubious Non-Disclosure conflicts, would EM be open to further damage control by refunding some of the later deposits if the ‘reservationists’ also signed Non Disclosure Agreements and forfeited the right to sue?

It would be interesting. Maybe someone with some clout could ask them, backdoor?

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why do people keep insisting that EM has quit taking deposits?

elio_reserve.jpg

And... Exactly what hidden slush fund do you think EM would use to start "refunding some of the later deposits"?

I'm sure the SEC and the US Dept. of Justice would be interested in that information as well.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And... Exactly what hidden slush fund do you think EM would use to start "refunding some of the later deposits"?

I'm sure the SEC and the US Dept. of Justice would be interested in that information as well.

The refundable deposits are in an escrow account. It's in the SEC filing.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You should delete that or you will get implied that you are calling the moderator a liar and banned. If you have insider information that nobody else has, it is illegal.
Not every insider is an illegal :p, not all 'inside' information is illegal information...I miss all the so called 'insiders'. BTW... Never has anything I've read on this forum been inside information... Just trolls shorting calling it such.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OH, The Trolls Class action lawsuit petition hits 362 signatures out of the 1000 goal & 296 comments. STARTED May 13, 2015 !! I also updated my troll list. It hit 726 !!! I don't understand why all the trolls on my list haven't signed this petition? But, it still wouldn't make their goal. There is just no support for this behavior. Elio is still in business, there is no reason to demand anything specially since we are only talking about deposits on a high risk pie in the sky venture. GO ELIO !!!

Top Bottom