• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OH, The Trolls Class action lawsuit petition hits 362 signatures out of the 1000 goal & 296 comments. STARTED May 13, 2015 !! I also updated my troll list. It hit 726 !!! I don't understand why all the trolls on my list haven't signed this petition? But, it still wouldn't make their goal. There is just no support for this behavior. Elio is still in business, there is no reason to demand anything specially since we are only talking about deposits on a high risk pie in the sky venture. GO ELIO !!!
"High risk pie in the sky venture"

IMG_9496.JPG

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
  1. I thought I read, here a long time ago, that it was an unspoken color, that rhymes with mellow??? But a purple rain... instead???
  2. The creamsicle we'll buy, sure looks sublime, against a true blue sky!!!

Last edited:

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am still hanging in there and visit here once in a while to see whats happening. Earlier in this thread there was a discussion on who the early adopters are. I tend to think the majority of the 65000 are older folks with disposable income to gamble with. I think the majority got hooked on the value and the uniqueness of the vehicle. Once production starts I think the older folks will probably be much less of the total pie. Just my 2 cents.

I do wish the weekly emails from EM had more production news and NASDAQ news. I understand they probably can't because they are publicly traded.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom