• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope he pulls the 1st prototype timetable off. It's possible using a real deal prototype builder. I'm eager to see if the in wheel motor is the right tech for a three wheeler.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interior detailing has begun:
IMG_7385.PNG

IMG_7398.PNG IMG_7396.PNG
IMG_7397.PNG

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
These guys in their white shirts and spotless/organized shop appear to be professional state of the art prototype builders. The Sondors prototype is on the build. SONDORS Facebook showing daily progress of the prototyping......design, engineering, and build. Now that's Momentum. Impressive so far for the short period of time since the $1 Million of funds raised for the prototype build.
IMG_7478.JPG

Last edited:

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like how they taped the drawing to the side.

"Hey guys, can you build a prototype for me? I go this here pencil sketch of this cool looking thing I came up with..."

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This 3 wheeler, 3 seater EV with the estimated MSRP in the $10K range is starting to peak my interest.
IMG_7479.JPG

Protean's in wheel motor:
IMG_7482.JPG

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This might be a suitable contender for the ATVM loan, it is just remotely possible that anything 'internal combustion' was a non starter anyhow, unless some revolutionary new vehicle that somehow eclipsed parking and traffic issues. Our Elio, at the end of the day, still a tight two seater, at possibly 65 to 85 mpg still needs an entire conventional parking space, and if successful, may even make traffic worse by being relatively so affordable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom