• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like I will get a Sondors before my Elio. With $1000 all in you would think some contact from Elio would be forthcoming.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

909070b1-5892-4642-b63e-de4d8b18f5ca.jpg

Hey there!

The public unveiling of Model SONDORS is next week! Do you have your tickets yet?

We're working hard to change the way the world moves. Don't miss seeing our prototype in person - you just might be able to say "I was there when...!"

The Auto Show will be held December 1-10 at the LA Convention Center (1201 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015). The SONDORS booth will be located in the West Atrium in booth space WL-13. As you walk in it is the first spot at the top right hand side of the stairs.

See you there!
Team SONDORS

P.S. - If you haven't already, check out our campaign page. We're raising additional funds to get Model SONDORS on the road.

Prior to investing, please read full SONDORS Electric Car Company offering circular by clicking here.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I noticed an odd rear end wobble when the Sondors stopped quickly at the end of the video. Perhaps a suspension issue due to the wide track front end and that single rear wheel. Also, there could be a weight distribution issue with the added weight of the battery pack setting high in the frunk.

I'm skeptical until I see the SONDORS on the test track. It's a slick looking display/show car, but performance and handling is the key. I need to see the performance and handling data before I get as enthusiastic as I was about the Elio display/show car with both concepts marketed as affordable at a ridiculously low base price point.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I noticed an odd rear end wobble when the Sondors stopped quickly at the end of the video. Perhaps a suspension issue due to the wide track front end and that single rear wheel. Also, there could be a weight distribution issue with the added weight of the battery pack setting high in the frunk.

I'm skeptical until I see the SONDORS on the test track. It's a slick looking display/show car, but performance and handling is the key. I need to see the performance and handling data before I get as enthusiastic as I was about the Elio display/show car with both concepts marketed as affordable at a ridiculously low base price point.
Look closely Rick. The wheels were turned to the right by quite a bit in that stop. Inertia.
I'll have to look for a video, but I'm pretty sure that most four wheel cars do that under the same conditions.
Also, keep in mind how light this vehicle is.

Last edited:

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My money is on that just being the suspension has not been tuned yet and is way too soft. This is just the first prototype. Contrary to what the fanboys on FB say about it, it is not production ready. I think even Sondors is projecting a 2020 release, so they know they have a way to go.

Top Bottom