• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sondors Electric Car

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sent Sondors an Email asking if we would be able to test drive the Sondors in Dec.? I haven't received a reply, but my gut feeling is no. To much to be done first. I would still like to sit in it to get a true feeling for the Sondors! So, unless I change my mind, I will be at the LA auto show!
Has anyone emailed Paul for a test ride?

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What the heck! I haven't received any SOLO stickers from Jerry, but he did send me a complimentary Electra Meccanica "Eat My Dust" T shirt. 2018 looks to be a very good year!
What the....??? I would much prefer that shirt than the stickers! Lol. Oh well....how 'bout a trade Rickb?? :D

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What the....??? I would much prefer that shirt than the stickers! Lol. Oh well....how 'bout a trade Rickb?? :D
A trade considered only IF I was "to sexy for my shirt" and that is so not the case. :) I admit to having an "Eat My Dust" sticker and an Electra Meccanica pen, but all were sent as a result of winning the best question EMV T shirt giveaway during one of Kroll's question and answer video updates.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What the heck! I haven't received any SOLO stickers from Jerry, but he did send me a complimentary Electra Meccanica "Eat My Dust" T shirt. 2018 looks to be a very good year!
WOW, I didn't get nothing :(

Sorry, best I could do with what I got :D

i66.tinypic.com_2eb6cg4.jpg

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A trade considered only IF I was "to sexy for my shirt" and that is so not the case. :) I admit to having an "Eat My Dust" sticker and an Electra Meccanica pen, but all were sent as a result of winning the best question EMV T shirt giveaway during one of Kroll's question and answer video updates.
Aha! Hey, Rickb, you deserve it, you made me aware that the SOLO exists!:D

Top Bottom