• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One other little bit of information: Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated with Elio Motors.
We don't have any direct input to Elio Motors, we are simply a group of people that all have a shared interest in the Elio.
We do believe that some of the people from EM stop in here, but they have never ID'd themselves to us; so we can't say for sure.

If you would like to post in an area that they frequent and are more likely to respond to you; you'll have to go to the Elio Motors Facebook page and post there.

Jerome said he does.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Jerome said he does.
We had people from EM as early members; that ended up so ugly that they stopped being members, or identifying themselves when they are here.
I sure they do; there are too many things that were discussed here that have made it to their news letters and blog entries.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to think there is somebody at EM that monitors anything mentioned on the internet about Elio. That way they can address any issues that come up that might give EM a bad impression if necessary and correct any false information and set the record straight. Perhaps on their FB and in the weekly news letters. Also, I am pretty sure someone from EM lurks around here to see what us future OWNERS are thinking and saying, (taking our temperature so to speak). It would NOT surprise me if Paul himself has been here a few times or at least someone on his staff reporting back to him.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The real question is.....

Is the heated leather seat option just the front seat, or BOTH? Because if it is both seats, it's a much better deal than just the front seat.

If they are using Mustang seats (which the heated 6 way seat is only $550 in the Mustang), why is the Elio $750?!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IF ? Maybe they are using a different seat?

Possibly a different seat, and the mark-up (20%?) on add-ons EM mentioned somewhere.

My only "issue" with EM is that by the time I get my Elio I will have had too much time to think about all the goodies I want (not need). I log around 650 hours a year commuting and that heated leather seat is starting to make my "want" list....maybe the stereo upgrade too...definitely the TPMS and tinted windows...etc...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom