• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Tricky to remove? Where's my sawzall!! Tricky doesn't stop a sawzall ..................... :becky:

Actually most dashboards are just a jigsaw puzzle; that's why I used to do so many at a shop I worked for; no one wanted to touch them.
I didn't have a problem; but I might now because I don't fold and bend like I used to; and you have to be willing to work upside down on your head (you learn to keep your mouth shut the whole time so you don't swallow falling pieces)
Ahhhh, that explains a lot, - then-"working on your head upside down", and now you've found an outlet to open your mouth on this forum!! G=D works in mysterious ways

Coss

Staff member
Ahhhh, that explains a lot, - then-"working on your head upside down", and now you've found an outlet to open your mouth on this forum!! G=D works in mysterious ways
Ooooohhhh look at all these new toys Steve gave the Mods, one says Ban, and another one says Spam, and a few others.
RU, want to be my test member? ;)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
well I'm a new man, cataracts Feb, prostate yesterday, so now I can see my piss!!
It'll also make it a lot easier looking for the passenger door handle on my E
When they ask 1-10 rate the pain, if you keep saying anything above five extra oxcodone!! helped get me thru the night
X:XIII looking for a full night's sleep night- buenos noches- you all!

Marshall

Elio Addict
well I'm a new man, cataracts Feb, prostate yesterday, so now I can see my piss!!
When they ask 1-10 rate the pain, if you keep saying anything above five extra oxcodone!! helped get me thru the night
Just be very careful with the oxicodone. Pain free is addicting.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Back in the days of the BBS; we used to have an online trivia game that we played as a group.
We used to tell people "if you do these keystrokes after an answer, you can steal that persons points"
We're playing, answer comes up; click: they were gone. (It would disconnect you)
Worked every time we had someone new come in.
ATH+++

Coss

Staff member
I always tell them 6 and on bad days it's 7.5
Being a chronic pain sufferer is just a PITA

Dragonz

Elio Aficionado
With me, I dislike medicine, so I try and take as little of it as I can. Currently, I'm taking it, but only because I just got a bone graft. Otherwise, I would have no meds.

Marshall

Elio Addict
With me, I dislike medicine, so I try and take as little of it as I can. Currently, I'm taking it, but only because I just got a bone graft. Otherwise, I would have no meds.
Much like myself. I want the meds to be effective if I ever get in another 12 on a 1-10 scale again. I experienced it just before a ten day memory wipe followed by a six week hospital stay for SEPTIC SHOCK.

I recently had foot surgery and only used a low dose local and the anesthesiologist couldn't believe I didn't want more. Im sure neuropathy had something to do with that.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
I was put on Percocet last year, when I had Shingles. The pain was bad, but after just a week I started experiencing withdrawl symtoms everytime I went more than four hours without a pill. UGH. Never gonna do that again! The Oxy they gave me for my wisdom tooth removal was nearly as bad.
Next time I'm in pain like that, I think I'll ask my doctor if Weed is right for me. I hate the idea of smoking anything, and marijuana in particular, but ANYTHING is better than having to take opioids again!