• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m contacting you on behalf of Elio Motors. We tried to mail you out your Elio t-shirt and your mailing address came back as incorrect. Could you please verify your mailing address for me so we can get your shirt out to you? Thank you!

just curious, was your address correct ?

Jim

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got the smoker up and running like a gem, smoking ham and turkey, punkin pie, stuffing and mashed taters...... Black Friday will be Food Friday with all the left overs. I refuse to participate in Black Ffiday shopping because i hate crowds, but I have a feeling I will need to get used to them once I get my Elio and I will get them at every stop. Our Spyder still atracts a lot of people when we stop in town.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Fellow Elioers.

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just curious, was your address correct ?

Jim

What email address did this come from? We can easily check it out against the known valid addresses used.

They didn't show my address in the email, but people have had troubles in the past with my address so I gave them my address. I'm just not sure it was a legitimate request, but it looked OK.

The email came from jatkin@berline.com

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They didn't show my address in the email, but people have had troubles in the past with my address so I gave them my address. I'm just not sure it was a legitimate request, but it looked OK.

The email came from jatkin@berline.com

hopefully all's good .... it might be interesting to call the number given .... they should be able to tell you the address they used that didn't work

Jim

Top Bottom