• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Terra Craft Motors

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
HOW ABOUT A TUNER THAT SELLS AN ELIO SOUPED UP TO 120mpg ?

JUST SAYING THAT MODIFICATIONS COULD GO TWO DIFFERENT WAYS !

BUT TUNER IS GOING OUT OF STYLE; BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WILL (Those that hang on to the old).
I want stealth and speed; someone else will want to stand out, another will do nothing and love it.
That's what is great about custom; it's so many different things to different people; none of them are wrong; they are right for the person that owns it.
I can see it now; a Rat Rod Elio :D:D

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE="
That's what is great about custom; it's so many different things to different people; none of them are wrong; :D:D[/QUOTE]
I don't know, Coss. I'm thinken I might want to see RUs custom job before you make such a bold statement. LOL Have you seen his Avatar?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HOW ABOUT A TUNER THAT SELLS AN ELIO SOUPED UP TO 120mpg ?
JUST SAYING THAT MODIFICATIONS COULD GO TWO DIFFERENT WAYS !

Pretty much that's the business model Atlantric could follow. And it should do 120mpg as well (as based on the 110mpg cars I'd worked on before).

If not endorsed by EM, it could be a custom upgrade to licenced and existing Elios. A very substantial upgrade, basically rebodied. 2 versions, the Turbo for a sport model, and no turbo for the model 120 (120mpg).

There are only two added details Atlantric should probably accommodate, and one of those is very minor. The other is fully covered front wheels, which shouldn't be very hard to do.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On that YouTube video looking at the vehicle from the front the first thing that pops into my head is this...

image.jpeg

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like how they did the dual exhaust in the video clip. Not sure how you would change the rear tire with that set up though.
On a separate note I would be concerned with a high HP version Elio with front wheel torq-steer. More HP is good, just not sure at what level it could be too much.

Top Bottom