• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Comments I Got From A Good Friend "non-believer"

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought of that too- there's a thread about a belly pan on the elio for production models so if you could re-locate the front air scoop higher and if it floats you could mount a small outboard to the rear!
The Land Shark seems closer to what you might be thinking.
lshark.jpg

lshark2.jpg

I believe the back wheel also propelled it forward in water. :)

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got told by my CEO that the Elio better come with a case for me to keep my testicles in at home while I'm out driving it.

If a person needs a certain car style or brand to feel their gonads, that person is pretty empty and pathetic. Just like those folks displaying "Truck Nutz"...can a person be any more insecure and closeted?

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If a person needs a certain car style or brand to feel their gonads, that person is pretty empty and pathetic. Just like those folks displaying "Truck Nutz"...can a person be any more insecure and closeted?
+1 to that. As a side note, for years I have thought that those men who are offended by, or react violently to, gay men are themselves insecure about their own sexuality. JMHO

ncarter124

Elio Addict
Reaction score

+1 to that. As a side note, for years I have thought that those men who are offended by, or react violently to, gay men are themselves insecure about their own sexuality. JMHO

I tend to drive what I enjoy, whether it looks like I am insecure or not. Had a bright blue 2012 Mustang GT, a lifted Nissan Titan on 35's, my Jeep, I am shopping for a 2003/2004 Mustang Cobra as we speak, had a Mazdaspeed3 (little turbo hatchback), and so on. I don't really care how it looks, I buy the vehicle for me, not the general public. Granted, most vehicles do form a stereotype though...

And yes, the gay men comment is spot on, which is why you see so many preachers in hot water.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Almost everyday, I talk with this friend of mine in California.

I give her the newest updates on Elio or bring into the conversation at some point something about the Elio.
For instance, she would bring up that she has to drive a long way to somewhere and with gas prices, not a cheap trip!!!
I say, with My Elio, that would only cost "no-dollars" in fuel, even at Cali. prices.

So the other day I mentioned that my weedeater was broken again.

So Miss smartie-pants stated, use your Elio. She said it could replace the lawnmower and edger too!
Okay, she is not paying attention to the size and weight, but she is a non-believer!
It did make me think about a power take off to run a small generator at tailgates or emergencies!

Anyway, does anyone else get jabbed at!!!!
the name PONZI pops up when I've mention it= so i don't

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well they did put a belt on a drive wheel of the Model T and run pumps with it. I have pictures of it being used on our farm to pump water and run a generator. Put the wheel back on and drive it to church.

You know, a good PTO shaft would rock. Make this sucker a backup gen-set :)

Top Bottom