• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Worst Traffic Anywhere?

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WHOA!!! I misread your post eddie66! My apologies!!
Sure people doing 80 or above all follow the rules of the road.
No they're not. But that is not your problem. The police will probably catch up with them eventually. I've probably been driving longer than you Jay, and have no tickets or accidents on my record. But I do let people pass that want to do 80 if they are behind me. You never know, maybe they do have that emergency you were talking about.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dallas is pretty bad. It wouldn't be that bad if the major roads weren't always under constant construction.
A thought about the constant repairs; Could it be that road contractors are shorting the concrete making it weaker and pocketing the difference? Arkansas has the same problem in I 40. Seems it holds up pretty well til you get to Arkansas. But then again all traffic must be heavily funneled threw Arkansas to get anywhere else.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A the risk of bringing this thread to a screeching halt, feel free to ignore this.
But one of the problems I have is that I have one of those fish things on the back of my car. And when I drive, I always remember that it's back there. So whether I'm being a jerk or feeling like a jerk, I always remember that I am representing what that fish stands for. And if someone else perceives me as being a jerk, then I have hurt that representation, and that is something I never want to do. So I'll err on the side of respectability even if it means that I have to sit in line, knowing full well, that's it's perfectly within my right to drive to the merge point.

My wife tells me I over-think things! Ya think? ;)

doesn't that "fish thing "also have another upside- it keeps vampires away?

Top Bottom