• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Video From P4 Event In Broomfield, Co

MASCMAN

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't know why I happened to notice this, but does anyone else see that nobody rests their RIGHT ARM on the window sill? I have watched numerous videos and still haven't seen it.

I know that we are all used to the left arm resting up there, but I would think somebody would say,"Hey...I can rest my right arm now!"

LOL

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why I happened to notice this, but does anyone else see that nobody rests their RIGHT ARM on the window sill? I have watched numerous videos and still haven't seen it.

I know that we are all used to the left arm resting up there, but I would think somebody would say,"Hey...I can rest my right arm now!"

LOL
Gear shift is on the right side panel.

MASCMAN

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Gear shift is on the right side panel.

...of course the shifter is on the right side.

So you are saying that I could not rest my arm out the right window because of the shifter?

I'm sure you could, but my point was just that nobody is used to it so nobody was doing it...even if the hand was not on the shifter.

Kind of something I noticed with this new type of autocycle thingy!

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score

So you are saying that I could not rest my arm out the right window because of the shifter?

I'm sure you could, but my point was just that nobody is used to it so nobody was doing it...even if the hand was not on the shifter.

OH! The novelty factor alone will make this happen. I know I'm going to try that day!

But too, with the shifter over there I can easly see myself keeping my left on the wheel, and my right free to go between shift and window.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Guess it really depends on if you have a manual or automatic, and Yes common sense satz you can rest your arm on the window

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

LOL
I have seen it done a couple times in videos where people put their arms out both window. One guy did it in the Colorado video last week. You will see him about 1 min. 12 sec into this video Right after the guy with the baby.

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Excellent video Skrizman! I kept looking for my brother in the background. He went up there to check it out at my request (he's in Westminster, a few miles south of Broomfield). Not much impresses him, but I think he kind of dug it, I know his boys did!

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Excellent video Skrizman! I kept looking for my brother in the background. He went up there to check it out at my request (he's in Westminster, a few miles south of Broomfield). Not much impresses him, but I think he kind of dug it, I know his boys did!
My daughter also lives in Westminster and got to sit in it. She and my son-in-law went so see it, but I later found out they saw it at The Taste of Colorado, downtown Denver.

Top Bottom