• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Video From P4 Event In Broomfield, Co

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My daughter also lives in Westminster and got to sit in it. She and my son-in-law went so see it, but I later found out they saw it at The Taste of Colorado, downtown Denver.

Small world eddie66! We used to ride our bikes out to Broomfield back in the day. Nothing buy farmland back then. Now it's solid houses and condos all the way to Boulder.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Small world eddie66! We used to ride our bikes out to Broomfield back in the day. Nothing buy farmland back then. Now it's solid houses and condos all the way to Boulder.
I lived in Highlands Ranch on the Southern end of Denver Metro for most of my thirty years out there before retiring to Florida. Got too crowded over the years. Great place to raise a family when you're young, but I'm over the winters.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So. of Yale, No. of Amherst.

Yep, right in between Yale and Amherst. :) I swing by there when I get out there to visit. I planted a locust tree in the yard when I was 6 [seeds from the neighbor's tree], and it's still there. 52 now, so no telling how much longer it'll be standing...or me for that matter!:rolleyes:

Skrizman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I just caught up to this Elio blog post about the size of people who have sat in the Elio. I failed to mention earlier in this thread that for the first time in my life, I was able to put a driver's seat back so far that I had to stretch to operate the pedals. I have lower back pain that is aggravated by sitting in a car with my knees higher than my hips. Even my Acura TL with power seats can't make the geometry work for me (I have to sit on a booster so that my head brushes the ceiling).

http://blog.eliomotors.com/yes-you-will-fit-in-the-elio-9514/

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting both these videos. I like the opportunity to see so many people jump in both the front and the back. The faster EM video showed so many people going through that you could get a sense that everyone was satisfied with the fit. Can't wait!!!

Top Bottom