• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Tesla Model X is their SUV. Tesla just cut the cost by 3,000. Now everyone except me can afford one.
https://www.tesla.com/modelx

Looks like Coss was right and they are talking about the Model Y next, a compact (and cheaper) SUV derived from the Model 3 chassis: https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/2/16087444/tesla-model-y-vehicle-architecture-model-3-elon-musk

And then the rumors say a pickup truck might be in the works. I would love an electric compact pickup, but I bet it would be a full sized pickup.

Last edited:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I think I will pull my '86 Toyota out of moth balls and begin driving it again.
DSC07582.JPG

30 years and still ticking.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't the Tesla SUV next? I thought I saw something on that.
It's out and about here in Seattle, have also seen their "sports car", good looking, but with my back and shot knees, I could never get out of it (if I could even get in)
Amazon, Microsoft, etc., pay their millennials very well. Just saw the headline, some homes (read great 'hoods) have gone up 100k last year.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It's out and about here in Seattle, have also seen their "sports car", good looking, but with my back and shot knees, I could never get out of it (if I could even get in)
Amazon, Microsoft, etc., pay their millennials very well. Just saw the headline, some homes (read great 'hoods) have gone up 100k last year.
Welcome to the great NW, and the cycle is on again. It will stay this way for a while, and then it might go down, but not for long, just depends on finding out why it went down in the first place; then it's right back to the slow climb again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom