• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been in this site for a long time (mainly because there's never anything new to talk about), so what's the latest push-back date? I'm assuming they've pushed back the date again because they've done it so many times already....
I haven't been to this site for some time mainly because I have pretty much given up on seeing my $1000 again. Paul Elio has disappeared along with the Elio prototype tour. Elio keeps sending their Momentum emails but I don't see anything moving.
If Elio was really trying to get any type of Government loan they would have it by now. With Donald as President all Paul would have to do is meet with him and he would have the loan.. Elio is such a great Idea that would benefit so many people Donald would probably invest his own money.
I would like to see what would happen if Paul went on Shark Tank.
February of 2018 will make 4 years of waiting for number 2336 to come off of the assembly line, that's when I give up and go out and purchase the next best thing, a Can-Am Spyder for three times what a Elio will cost, at least I will get to drive something with three wheels.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been to this site for some time mainly because I have pretty much given up on seeing my $1000 again. Paul Elio has disappeared along with the Elio prototype tour. Elio keeps sending their Momentum emails but I don't see anything moving.
If Elio was really trying to get any type of Government loan they would have it by now. With Donald as President all Paul would have to do is meet with him and he would have the loan.. Elio is such a great Idea that would benefit so many people Donald would probably invest his own money.
I would like to see what would happen if Paul went on Shark Tank.
February of 2018 will make 4 years of waiting for number 2336 to come off of the assembly line, that's when I give up and go out and purchase the next best thing, a Can-Am Spyder for three times what a Elio will cost, at least I will get to drive something with three wheels.
Before you buy the spider, you should look at the SRK Arcimoto for $11,900.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been a while for me too. I do check in to see what is going on here from time to time. I also get a little depressed with no visible progress. I haven't given up. I do agree we should all be as positive as possible. I bought an old Jeep Commando to tinker with in the mean time and I take a few motorcycle trips.

Attachments

• Wheels 006.JPG
    Wheels 006.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 2017 MC trip with Mike 041.JPG
    2017 MC trip with Mike 041.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 298

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Harvey made any immediate need for my Elios go away. My 2014 Prius C was totaled and I replaced it with a 2017 Prius so I'm good for another 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom