• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is The Latest Start Production Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Marshall, looking at your three different orders got me to wondering if Elio would consider combining multiple orders into single orders. Yours for instance could be reduced to one order of $700 if you wanted, provided Elio would do this.
Would you consider this? Would you add another $300 to lock in a production number?
Just curious.

Hartka47

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I haven't been in this site for a long time (mainly because there's never anything new to talk about), so what's the latest push-back date? I'm assuming they've pushed back the date again because they've done it so many times already....
As of June, 2018 production starts about December 2019 ( over a year from now. As usual the reason is a vague "need money" - but stock jumed ( from 2.6 to 4.6---IPO was $12) , Owner of Overstock.com invested $1,500,000, and they are starting a Bit-Coin investment.

PA Car Guy

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of June, 2018 production starts about December 2019 ( over a year from now. As usual the reason is a vague "need money" - but stock jumed ( from 2.6 to 4.6---IPO was $12) , Owner of Overstock.com invested $1,500,000, and they are starting a Bit-Coin investment.
...please do not confuse Bit coin and speculative investing with a securitized token offering - they are in no way similar.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Saw a post the other day recalling Paul's 76 week window to make it into production once funding has been received. Well, as of now that pushes production into January 2020. So much for 2019 production!
11 days ago it got pushed int 2020. At this point it doesn't matter. Just count 76 weeks from when they announce the funding came through. Until then, it's like being in a plane that's just circling around the airport waiting for the call to land.

Phil B

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't been in this site for a long time (mainly because there's never anything new to talk about), so what's the latest push-back date? I'm assuming they've pushed back the date again because they've done it so many times already....
There was an old Johnny Mathis song that was popular in the 1950s that I’d say was an appropriate answer for your question. THE TWELTH OF NEVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom