• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Do You Think The Elio Will Hit The Streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dteke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Since originaly they were saying 2014 and now it's in 2015. I feel they need to make good on the 2015 projection else loose valuable investers. I just hope they get the new engine in a prototype soon to give them time to get the bugs out for that 2015 release.
DT

DBN477

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think July 2015, wouldn't mind sooner, but also don't want it rushed. I think they will experience the usual curve balls, glitches during the development of the prototypes, mules, and production vehicles. I think when one of the mules logs several thousand miles, we will get an idea of how long it will be before it goes into production............I'm not too worried about the factory, it doessn't take that long to get it up and running. Making sure you have a location, competent staff, and the tooling does take time.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I say they will start rolling off the production line on December 1st of 2016. (found it interesting reading the 3 pages in this thread)

that is an interesting pick .... many appear to believe that if they aren't in production by July 2016, the party's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom