• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Do You Think The Elio Will Hit The Streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, all together, now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM6bUTjh6u_ARBRro32YthMMhfF--pNSNWZyLRCrRp5a2nLwhO.jpg

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When we pick up our Elio we should have an option of a number badge installed on the vehicle with our production number on it.
I wouldn't get too attached to your reservation number... except for the earliest numbers, there is no way that reservation number is going to be the actual production number of the Elio you actually get. As soon as someone bales or even drags their feet on coming through with the cash or loan or whatever delay that some buyers will come up with, I would expect that most of our production order will actually be a little lower number than these reservation numbers we all have. It's only logical that as people actually come through with their money... that will determine the order that we will get our vehicles in. In addition, some vehicles will be pulled from production for crash testing and display models so this reservation number will only be an approximation of where we will actually be in line.

archer5013

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
6 - 9 months after they have the needed start-up money
I'd be pleased to hear when the production of the 25 (or so) E-types are underway (walk before we run, etc.)

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only an uneducated prediction .. March 3rd 2016 the first Elio will be delivered to the holder of reservation # 1 . It will be a Creamsicle base model . Owner will be from Boscawen NH . He is a Shriner and bought the vehicle to participate in parades . His wife passed on a few years ago but he is getting visits from several of the local ladies in the yarn club .
Let's see how close I get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom