• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

When Do You Think The Elio Will Hit The Streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't there a date in2016, if EM doesn't have workers (1500?) by that date, they will incur a daily penalty ( the end?)
If EM hasn't started the hiring process for the 1500 jobs during this extension period, Elio will be dead to Caddo Parrish Commissioners. How can we even whisper the thought the anticipated 2016 production deadline won't be met?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If EM hasn't started the hiring process for the 1500 jobs during this extension period, Elio will be dead to Caddo Parrish Commissioners. How can we even whisper the thought the anticipated 2016 production deadline won't be met?
Why do we even have to whisper ? Will that put a jinx? hex? curse? There will come a time (?) I can safely predict we will either see the Elios rolling off the line or not. Done! Next. We're just here now to see how it plays out.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-4msu2_CtlJam9Bd3bNl_e0FEmCooJj5EKoucYhZMp8Yna3yh.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why do we even have to whisper ? Will that put a jinx? hex? curse? There will come a time (?) I can safely predict we will either see the Elios rolling off the line or not. Done! Next. We're just here now to see how it plays out.
I hope we are all doing a group happy dance with a funding secured for production news flash. We will know if Elio is going to roll off the line months before production begins.

April 1, 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom