• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Words Of Encouragement?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
xtspode:
They make a kit for the conversion to 2 wheels on the front of a MC. About 10K cost. It is a slick setup. Used only for big street bikes.
IIRR right they are in Vegas.
Tilting Motorworks makes a conversion kit as well.
IMG_7132.PNG

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
xtspode:
They make a kit for the conversion to 2 wheels on the front of a MC. About 10K cost. It is a slick setup. Used only for big street bikes.
IIRR right they are in Vegas.
I have seen some of those, but most of my bikes are the smaller bikes. I have a KLR650 single. The red/silver one in my profile, and a CX500 Honda Twin. I think they are too light for the front wheel kits I looked at. I will check out the one you pointed out. Thanks

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a dreamer and even if the dream goes up in smoke it would be worth the investment to know that so many awesome people dreamed with me. I still believe in the dream and I'll continue to brag about my Elio. So, let's all not give up on the dream, keep bragging about the Elio that you plan to drive proudly, knowing that without visionaries the United States would look like the rest of the world, not the shining example of free enterprise!
All my friends now think I am right there with folks claiming to be kidnapped by extraterrestrials.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From Vanderhall's latest Facebook post: "Come on Elio! You kick butt on price & your vehicle is an all weather vehicle! You would take America by STORM (caps mine) with your vehicle! Come on! Get this vehicle out to the public!"

So... Definitely not FAKE NEWS :)! And by a seriously awesome 3 wheeler...unlike most of the rest. 3 degrees of separation from Leno to Elio? Things are getting VERY interesting! GO ELIO!!!

By the way, Vanderhall retails for $30k. Not a toy like I commonly call the rest of the 3 wheelers. View U tube for Leno's take on the Vanderhall. Massively huge factory in Utah being built for Vanderhall. Shreveport will be so lucky to hold on to Elio after all their grief!

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Losing faith. Oct 31, 12:46 EDT

Hello Elio Motors,

I am not losing faith, but I do not matter.
Elio no more? Plenty of alternative EVs ready to roll https://theweeklydriver.com/2017/10/elio-no-plenty-alternative-evs-ready-roll/
This will all change with secured production funding, but until that happens, try and think of other things to do to increase the faith in general.
My idea.
I would like to see a YouTube video of the E1C with the sound of the Elio Motor. Maybe around town, maybe on a track, maybe driver's perspective, maybe spectator perspective. Just something that the faithful could look to and say hooray.

Thank You,
Booboo
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Oct 31, 19:00 EDT

Thanks for your email and input Booboo- we truly appreciate it.
We are doing everything we can to move the project forward and as we make progress we will keep you informed.
Thanks agian.
Best,
The Elio Team

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The reply from Elio to Booboo sounds like there has not been any progress to report. The Momentums haven't shown anything much lately either. Mostly generalized information. Still, I have hope the Elio will be made. Nobody can take that away except Paul Elio himself.

saltydog72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Have?, l was @the last Detroit auto show and there was a display setup showing off Elio's shock springs and there was several different colors to choose from. I was wondering if this could be a (myeliomyway) options any or opinions.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Check out brand new ELIO video on U tube. GVSU students, a school in Michigan, made a video using clips from new website homepage and an old creamsicle video! The narrators are spot on except for 5 star safety claim. It got us all stoked up again! ;)

Last edited:

ClubJoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Check out brand new ELIO video on U tube. GVSU students, a school in Michigan, made a video using clips from new website homepage and an old creamsicle video! The narrators are spot on except for 5 star safety claim. It got us all stoked up again! ;)

I would like to see the video but can't find it on U tube.

ClubJoe
Sunny Brandon, FL

Top Bottom