• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2/5/2015 - Elio Motors Inc. Names Dave Schembri To Board Of Directors

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
you can't have us believe that it's just kool aid that's going up your nose
No, if I were drinking kool-aid, I would have snorted it out my nose when I read that. LOL
Not that it is relevant to the discussion, but I'm stone cold sober. No drugs, no booze. Not my style. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh sorry, just noticed you b a newbie. Welcome from the Great State of Florida.
This will be my final post of the evening it's IX:XIII, and time for my nappy - expecting the coldest night of the season, maybe below 30 -which if it holds for 2 days, your glass of tropicana will exceed the CPI for the year
He's not a newbie, he's just here under a new name.

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He's not a newbie, he's just here under a new name.
That is pretty much correct. I've perused this forum since it started, and started researching elio motors long before that. But the welcome was still appreciated. I am fairly familiar with most of you that actively post, and I remember a lot of those who no longer post here.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is pretty much correct. I've perused this forum since it started, and started researching elio motors long before that. But the welcome was still appreciated. I am fairly familiar with most of you that actively post, and I remember a lot of those who no longer post here.
Mr. eliothegreat

Joshua Caldwell said in post 32 of this thread about you:

"He's not a newbie, he's just here under a new name."

Why have you changed your name and posed as a different person?

(This is my first experience with forums.)

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
pistonboy, it's a method usually used for trolling. When one "member" name draws to much attention, they switch to a new one.
I came across people using multiple accounts in the past, attempting to build support for their "cause". I've even seen them use banter between their own acccounts, as if they were not the same person!
Bad form from attention seekers. IMO.
To bad, who knows if he, or she, could actually have good information or not?

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. eliothegreat

Joshua Caldwell said in post 32 of this thread about you:

"He's not a newbie, he's just here under a new name."

Why have you changed your name and posed as a different person?

(This is my first experience with forums.)
His first account was accidentally deleted while cleaning up spam, nothing against him.

Nate_tx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Naming Schembri to BoD is some positive news. I have not been on this forum now but maybe once a week as I got a bit beat down. I keep hoping to see some serious news and action that moves us closer to legitimizing the name of this "ElioOwners" forum. A running engine with test results or press release titled " Production Funding Secured" would be a step in the right direction. Right now the only person who could be a legitimate credible member of this forum is Paul Elio I suppose.

Keep the faith - it will happen..

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."
Saint Augustine 354-430 AD

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dave Schembri has been on elio motors' board of directors since at least 21 Oct 2013.
http://www.eliomotors.com/?attachment_id=392

This is not "news". elio announced it through PRWEB the day before the scheduled engine unveiling. They have now released it as though it were current news in tech talk v56 and on facebook. I would love to be "set straight" on how they would not be aware that the guy has been on their board of directors for at least a year and four months. I'm being accused of calling the all-in people stupid, but I have not used the term. How do you think elio motors feels about you when they think that you will not realize that their news announcement is 16 (or more) months out of date? Please do your research. Please ask yourselves why would they make an announcement 16 months late and call it news? Why now?

There is a serious problem at elio motors. It's not just funding, and I didn't cause it.

Top Bottom