• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
etrade and td ameritrade said they would not handle elio stock at this time

Lots of confusion here, and its on the brokers and brokerage's part.

I can tell you E*TRADE will transfer the stock - just setup an account online, initiate the transfer online, print out and fill out what they ask, and just upload it to them to process. The only document I had to provide was the Vstock share statement, everything else came form them. I think it was about three documents total.

10 days later, my shares are there. If I can remember who posted this originally about E*TRADE I will make sure to give them credit.

I cannot see any company trading in ELIO stock not accepting ELIO stock; that's what didn't make sense to me to begin with.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought I should clarify, personally, I am using Charles Schwab. They completed the transfer in about a week from when the received my written formal request. I did not have an existing account with Schwab, I do (did) have an existing account with TDAmeritrade. While there is a minimum of $1000 to open an account, basically anyone who bought the minimum amount now has that with where ELIO is trading.

I've let TD know they lost my business over this, I think they were asleep at the wheel with not accepting Reg A+ stock and I'm transferring everything from them over to Schwab.

Just to be clear, Charles Schwab does take ELIO stock transfer from VStock Transfer.

http://www.schwab.com/public/schwab...matchtype=b&network=g&devicemodel=&placement=

Top Bottom