• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disappointment

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is unlikely. Elio Motors will soon experience a $7.5 million penalty if they do not hire 1,500 employees in Shreveport try agreed to with RACER Trust, additionally Industrial Realty Group owned by Stuart Lichter (Elio Motors Board member and angel investor) will experience a significant ballon in lease on the Shreveport factory, easy to handle if Elio Motors is selling vehicles a serious problem if not. In short I'm saying it's really a do or die time for EM. I think they're doing though death is a constant risk. :eek:
YIKES!

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio said: “Roush is an iconic name in the auto industry with a proven track record of success,” Elio said. “We’ve already assembled a great team of suppliers, but adding Roush’s leadership and expertise is like adding that one all-star pitcher to the starting rotation. It makes us even stronger over the long haul.”

Not the last words are "long haul". That is exactly what the time table has turned out to be.

I definitely disagree with your interpretation. To me, "long haul" means, "For the entire journey" or "Long term benefit (to this partnership") or "In it until the END."
just my opinion.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
<Travelbuzz1 comment deleted>
Hey Travelbuzz1, I feel your frustration, But what you are "asking" everyone to "do", leads me to this question. How many "staff members" to you estimate EM will have to "MOVE" to "answering E-mails" from "doing their assigned jobs?" Maybe they should just ADD e few dozen...It's only money, right?
As EM has said, "we are invited to ride along on this journey...NOT to drive.

Respectfully, your suggestion will accomplish nothing beneficial.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
....First of all it seems that Elio motors thinks that over 50K persons have all of the time in the world for them with their investments while they change the dates at their convenience. I have time and money invested in this as many others and I along with them need to get clearer answers so we don't look like foolish.

EM isn't "yanking our chains" They KNOW they can't do this without US. And WE can't do this without EM. If you think you can do it faster and better and cheaper...your choice. :cool:

The only time we "look foolish" is when we get all excited and (mis-quote) "targets" as "promises"

Top Bottom