• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Drivers View?

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm. I hope I do not forget the fenders are out there--orbiting away from the main body. Will have to take some practice runs in an empty parking lot.
I'll also take several laps around the parking lot before I head out from the plant when I pick mine up. Considering the view shown out the right window, I believe it will be much easier to know exactly where the front tires are than in a four wheeled vehicle.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since i drive a big ass Dodge Pick-em up truck all the time I know I will feel like I am floating down the road virtually nekkid...it'll be like I lost 60 lbs. It won't be more difficult to plop my butt on a toilet seat.

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I finally got to sit in the Elio. I was in a hurry because there was at least 50 people in line behind me to get in. I didn't have time to set up the camera for the panoramic shot but I did make this composite of the drivers eye view . Literally from the drivers headrest.

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 393

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I finally got to sit in the Elio. I was in a hurry because there was at least 50 people in line behind me to get in. I didn't have time to set up the camera for the panoramic shot but I did make this composite of the drivers eye view . Literally from the drivers headrest.
Post the 3 photos in full resolution and I can do a good quality photomerge for you.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great photo and I LOVE the dash. Forget the Elgin and keep this one

Top Bottom