• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Accessories

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking: a "Rocket Silver" elio kitted out to look like the Delorean time machine would actually look pretty cool!

The stainless steel effect was the hardest color match that you could ever imagine. Anything damaged on assembly had to be removed, totally stripped and repainted.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about open range, there are some very big, very solid bull's out there.
I'm sure there are other animals I haven't spent time avoiding simply because I haven't been there. Grizzlys in Alaska. Cattle in Open ranges. Moose in Wyoming and even Buffalo.

Of course this gives me a chance to tell the time that I had to avoid a Black Leopard in Texas, but I may have already told this one. I might also have already shared the time I saw the the "mythical" Thunderbirds (a Pair by the way). I can't remember anymore.

saltydog72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So if you ordered your elio with retro fenders, they will send you the standard fenders along with your car.wasnt aware of this,i guess that wouldn't be all bad.is this documented somewhere I've must have missed this,not the first time. lol

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So if you ordered your elio with retro fenders, they will send you the standard fenders along with your car.wasnt aware of this,i guess that wouldn't be all bad.is this documented somewhere I've must have missed this,not the first time. lol

One of the blog posts talks about how upgrading in the future is. However, the Configurator is still in development, so final prices/options/etc are still subject to change. Until your reservation number is actually being called, the Configurator is just a "For Your Information" sort of thing.

Also, I think it is more likely that you would receive the Elio with Standard fenders and you would have to install the Retro ones yourself :p

Top Bottom