• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Accessories

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I was looking at the back of the stock wheel faring's and noticed there's a small flat area at the top that looks like a D laying on the flat side.
I know I've seen a regular taillight that's about that shape.
So if I can find one that will fit, I might just use those.
Then the mounting and functionality are simple to hook up.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being in a dark grey/black vehicle temporarily (Prius met a poorly placed Stop SIgn and lost) has reminded me of why black doesn't work well in Southeast Texas. This has given me a desire for the option for a lighter seat fabric. At this time, all configurations have black seats. Now whether the option would be limited to just one or two colors or even color coordinated would have to be determined.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Being in a dark grey/black vehicle temporarily (Prius met a poorly placed Stop SIgn and lost) has reminded me of why black doesn't work well in Southeast Texas. This has given me a desire for the option for a lighter seat fabric. At this time, all configurations have black seats. Now whether the option would be limited to just one or two colors or even color coordinated would have to be determined.
After you take delivery, take it to a local upholstery shop and have them do new inserts on the seats; then you can do whatever you want with them.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
AND there's always window tint :)
That's my #1 stop after delivery. And I've worked a deal with the shop I use; they're going to "sponsor" me and do the tint for free. The trade off is that I'll bring it to a couple of different shows they're in and let them use it as a display. And I'll have a window sticker that advertises for them that will go in the back windows for a couple of months. Sweet deal :thumb:; since they do stereo's and video I might have to see what else they'd like to sponsor me on.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's my #1 stop after delivery. And I've worked a deal with the shop I use; they're going to "sponsor" me and do the tint for free. The trade off is that I'll bring it to a couple of different shows they're in and let them use it as a display. And I'll have a window sticker that advertises for them that will go in the back windows for a couple of months. Sweet deal :thumb:; since they do stereo's and video I might have to see what else they'd like to sponsor me on.
What a great deal :)

Maybe a B_ _ _ _ _ ing stereo system :p

I do my own tints.......have for years :D

Top Bottom