• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Shreveport Operations (extended Cut)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have never owned a vehicle with heated mirrors. I just scrape the frost off, first thing. I cant remember them ever "re-freezing" while I'm driving.
"I've never owned a car. I just get on my horse and ride for 3 months and voila, I'm there." Heated mirrors on my truck are a must-have. I couldn't stand having to scrape them every morning... 100W MyHeat heater that I set in my truck has kept me from having to scrape windows for 5 years now... Minot, ND, Albuquerque, NM... parked outside because we didn't have a garage that would hold a 22' long truck. I do now though! :D It holds 4 vehicles... even that 2001 Prius with 250,000 miles on it...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
"I've never owned a car. I just get on my horse and ride for 3 months and voila, I'm there." Heated mirrors on my truck are a must-have. I couldn't stand having to scrape them every morning... 100W MyHeat heater that I set in my truck has kept me from having to scrape windows for 5 years now... Minot, ND, Albuquerque, NM... parked outside because we didn't have a garage that would hold a 22' long truck. I do now though! :D It holds 4 vehicles... even that 2001 Prius with 250,000 miles on it...
22' truck and 3 other vehicles? That's not a garage, it's a warehouse. :thumb:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ever thought about having your own certificate printed, and just having them sign it? Maybe with a selfie or something?
If I have to, yes. But the authenticity is bolstered in that they, Elio, authored it. Plus this act on their part sets an historically verifiable precedence. That precedence becomes more important in later years.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Where was I when they started putting the assembly line Number of the vehicle on titles? The plus a congratulatory signature from Paul is not too much ask either.
Find a ream of paper, and sign your name 56,000 times and let us know how your wrist feels when you're done. :p
We're just watching out for Paul's overall wellness :becky:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Find a ream of paper, and sign your name 56,000 times and let us know how your wrist feels when you're done. :p
We're just watching out for Paul's overall wellness :becky:
I appreciate you watching after Paul, put I would settle for the scanned version just like the one available on Adobe Acrobat reader. Even a stamp will do. ;)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would be great to have some type of identification from the company in regards to your production number.

My Elio will have my production number 1788 painted on my vehicle. Also, Zeilo will be painted nearby in remembrance of my friend.
I too will have a Z somewhere to remember her :)

Ditto. She sure is missed
Yes she is :)

I have never owned a vehicle with heated mirrors. I just scrape the frost off, first thing. I cant remember them ever "re-freezing" while I'm driving.
My smart has heated mirrors and after 50+ years of driving, I must admit.....they ARE nice :D

Top Bottom