• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Fox News

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
12:05 AM. PST, 04/29/14
On March 30th,,,,
PAUL told me,,,,,,,

logo.png

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just received an alert from the E Team saying that Mr. Elio will be on the Fox TV channel live between 6:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M. April 29, 2014 with a progress report and an important announcement. If you guys are available, I suggest watching the show and " GET IT FROM THE HORSE"S MOUTH " This should dispel any incorrect or outdated information that is floating around.
No, getting it from the horse's mouth is NOT what we do here. It is much more entertaining and noteworthy to speculate/make up our own things than get REAL information that is useable.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Went to the FB page before the TV spot, they had the Pep Boys logo up. Announcement almost covered by a loud Bus going by that Pep Boys was going to be the official service center for Elio Motors. Pep Boys has 800 locations nation wide. Glad I just happened to wake up because the spot on Fox and friends was hardly worth the time to watch it.
I want some BIG NEWS, Like they Finalized the design and PRODUCTION IS GOING TO START...............WE ARE Tired of the fricking wait.

Last edited:

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Went to the FB page before the TV spot, they had the Pep Boys logo up. Announcement almost covered by a loud Bus going by that Pep Boys was going to be the official service center for Elio Motors. Pep Boys has 800 locations nation wide. Glad I just happened to wake up because the spot on Fox and friends was hardly worth the time to watch it.
I want some BIG NEWS, Like they Finalized the design and PRODUCTION IS GOING TO START...............WHEN Tired of the fricking wait.
Can't have big news like that. It is not allowed here. We have to have speculation/theories from all the "afficianados" who have "supposed conference calls" with people from "the company."

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apparently,
Fox & Friends, did not think Paul & Friends, were worth the time.
Was that 2 minutes worth the trip to NY?
Debatable... But, it was 2 minutes in front of a national audience. So, there's that. At the least, there are probably a bunch of people scratching their heads thinking "What is Pep Boys doing with this El-Leo car?" Maybe some research on the internet, their interest peaks, and they commit. At that point, they should realize it's EEE LEE OH and not L EE YO. Anyway, back on point. by being on the show, they at least got their name out in front of a national audience who may not have known about Elio before. (Maybe if enough people ask Fox about it, they'll run an actual story about Elio on a slow news day...)

Top Bottom