• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fire Side Chat With Paul - 9 Sept

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got the instructions I think, via email...
FireSideChat_SE.jpg

Wednesday,
September 9, 2015
7pm-8pm Pacific

Learn how Elio Motors has secured over $33MM in non-binding indications of interest* from everyday folks who have reserved shares in the company since their June 19th launch.

--link--RSVP Now!--link--
Ron Miller, CEO of StartEngine, and Paul Elio will discuss Paul’s vision behind launching Elio Motors and his decision to initiate one of the first Regulation A+ crowdfunding campaigns.

Paul and Ron will also be taking questions from the in-person and live stream audience!

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had a fire-side question to add about the possible expansion of A+ funding, so the SE chat guy suggested I read the Preliminary Offer. It's a PDF on the SE website.
Interesting, it answers many questions and I suggest everyone ready it. But read the whole thing, even below all the -worst-case- notes.

My question was could the A+ go past the 25m? And for the most part the offer says max at 2,090,000 shares. But in one single spot it says this,
To the extent that we sell more than 2,090,000 shares, the additional net proceeds will be used
for working capital.
So it appears the answer is actually yes, but no indication of how much.

And note the offer says deficit of 44m. What that means is a consumption of 'loan' money. This loan money is actually investment money in the form of loans that can convert to stock later. The reason for these people providing this is that loans have a higher priority in a liquidation than stock owners. It also leaves PE fully in charge and fully responsible for all activities.

Last edited:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe they (Paul and Ron) will answer some of these funding questions tonight at the fire side chat.
I hope not all the questions will be about "start of production" "Eglin" "yellow" "gas cap" and all the other questions that have been beaten to death.

Copied from my post in crowdfunding

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe they (Paul and Ron) will answer some of these funding questions tonight at the fire side chat.
I hope not all the questions will be about "start of production" "Eglin" "yellow" "gas cap" and all the other questions that have been beaten to death.

Copied from my post in crowdfunding
Dang, there goes my questions...

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've no idea if this will work, but here's what I've done and it APPEARS I'm logged in:

Went to http://www.nextgencrowdfunding.com/?cmd=startup-profile-article&id=5004&section=3

Scrolled down and clicked on 'REGISTER'

Created an account

I 'seem' to be in. It requires Flash. Right now it just has a scrolling circle. Not sure if you have to register if you only want to watch/listen. I've no idea what the 'ticket' you got did. I finally opened mine today and it said "Sorry, there was an error with your ticket". There's at least 3 companies/web sites involved in this (startengine, eventbrite, and nextgencrowdfunding, not to mention the stream appears to actually come from pitv.com) and it doesn't seem very well coordinated

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've no idea if this will work, but here's what I've done and it APPEARS I'm logged in:

Went to http://www.nextgencrowdfunding.com/?cmd=startup-profile-article&id=5004&section=3

Scrolled down and clicked on 'REGISTER'

Created an account

I 'seem' to be in. It requires Flash. Right now it just has a scrolling circle. Not sure if you have to register if you only want to watch/listen. I've no idea what the 'ticket' you got did. I finally opened mine today and it said "Sorry, there was an error with your ticket". There's at least 3 companies/web sites involved in this (startengine, eventbrite, and nextgencrowdfunding, not to mention the stream appears to actually come from pitv.com) and it doesn't seem very well coordinated
The stream comes from pjtv.com. Need new glasses.

Top Bottom