• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fire Side Chat With Paul - 9 Sept

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The email I got soliciting questions didn't have a valid link to actually submit a question. I just got the link from startengine:

https://docs.google.com/a/startengi..._VUJzno1krZtYbF3b5ZNuvCbS9rc9aOxlvRs/viewform

No idea if it's too late or not, but it's certainly worth a shot.
I think I just got my answer (to whether it's too late). I submitted two questions via the form linked above and got this:

Your question has been submitted for consideration. If selected you will be notified Wednesday morning.

It's not Wednesday morning ANYWHERE anymore :(

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I just got my answer (to whether it's too late). I submitted two questions via the form linked above and got this:

Your question has been submitted for consideration. If selected you will be notified Wednesday morning.

It's not Wednesday morning ANYWHERE anymore :(
Since I hadn't gotten the form, I sent my questions in an e-mail, and did get a very brief note back saying they had been submitted -- this at 5:45 this evening. EDT. So, all in all, I suspect either the technology or the users of it do not have all their screws evenly torqued, as they say in the auto biz.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a link via email, but so far the page just has a static image. Although that could just be because I'm trying to access it from my phone. Does anyone else get the actual streaming video yet?

Top Bottom