• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

L.a. Auto Show 2016

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that they did see a headlight switch in the Elio.
If you look closely at the stalk on the left side of the column, it controls the Cruise Control, the Wipers, the turn signals and the High Beams.
Just like a motorcycle, the Elio lights will always be on; so there's really no need for a headlight switch.
How many bikes have one?

And while we've seen that the Elio will have LCD headlights.
Audi bringing the new Laser Headlights
These are very cool

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, the rep in the background says regarding the stereo at 3:53 "It comes standard with the bluetooth stereo with auxiliary port and usb port for plug and play too". So I really hope the USB port is indeed for audio input and not just power.
and, Something about a "dual ability" rear view mirror at 4:16. As we watch the rep do a double pageant wave in the left side view mirror.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
At 3:00 when they open the "trunk" there are 2 yellow levers on the right side.
For as far as the stick out I can see them getting snapped off pretty easy.
But the question is: what are they for?

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed in the video the windshield wiper motor appears to be an articulated single wiper unit that was used by Mercedes for years. Operates on cams and rollers so the blade moves in and out as well as left and right. Let's you cover more of the windshield with a single wiper blade. Also, judging from the multiswitch on the steering column, the wipers are variable speed and intermitten.

Top Bottom