• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Definitely not T-Rex. The V13 is closer to what I saw, but body covered down more at rear.
Could it have been a Vanderhall??
Speedster-scaled.jpg

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At 81 my memory of the 5 second sighting has faded. I came up upon it at 60 mph as it was turning down a side street. I recall it was very much like the Vanderhall and Slingshot, although I have seen both and think it was different. I must back out of this thread.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At 81 my memory of the 5 second sighting has faded. I came up upon it at 60 mph as it was turning down a side street. I recall it was very much like the Vanderhall and Slingshot, although I have seen both and think it was different. I must back out of this thread.
It's gotta be the ELIO driven by P. Elio himself! He did have a few running prototypes.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It’s too late to back out. :)

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is probably way too early for this question, but is the BEX going to be distributed from one point in the US?? Where you pick up your vehicle in a central location and drive it home??

My girlfriend & I were excited at the idea of picking up our Elio in Louisiana (flying there) and driving the vehicle back to the desert, stopping at points of interest on the way home.

I do know she is excited at that same idea (for the BEX) and so am I. She already asked me where we are flying to in order to pick up our Mongrel!!

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is probably way too early for this question, but is the BEX going to be distributed from one point in the US?? Where you pick up your vehicle in a central location and drive it home??

My girlfriend & I were excited at the idea of picking up our Elio in Louisiana (flying there) and driving the vehicle back to the desert, stopping at points of interest on the way home.

I do know she is excited at that same idea (for the BEX) and so am I. She already asked me where we are flying to in order to pick up our Mongrel!!
You're lucky to have that girlfriend. Every time I mention the Elio or BEX my wife groans and looks at me like I'm crazy.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It is probably way too early for this question, but is the BEX going to be distributed from one point in the US?? Where you pick up your vehicle in a central location and drive it home.
a range of methods are under consideration .... as the time to move to production gets closer, Mark will finalize the distribution plan

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're lucky to have that girlfriend. Every time I mention the Elio or BEX my wife groans and looks at me like I'm crazy.
My girlfriend already knows I'm a bit of a nut (LOL). She is a trooper when it comes to unconventional travel. She is already planning how she set up her cockpit area (behind me)... snacks here, juice there, phone over here, pillow on this side, etc. etc.

I also think she'll sleep better behind me vs. along side of me. I'm assuming the seats will be more comfortable than airline seats and she sleeps quite well in those (when we fly).

She tries to sleep long ways in the back seat of my econo-box car, but she just can't seem to get comfortable.

Top Bottom