• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The best way to deal with the extreme naysayers is simply for EM to continue working on the project as well as sharing results when they are available and the timing works best for them. This is indeed what EM has been doing while those of us on the outside looking in have been 'enjoying' seemingly endless speculation.

The safety news EM shared this week shows that there has indeed been a lot of engineering changes to the chassis happening behind the scenes. The video of the Elio/IAV engine running and undergoing full dyno testing tells us that much of what the naysayers have been speculating has been complete nonsense. This all demonstrates that while we discuss such 'serious issues' as what side the gas gap should be on the engineers working for EM have been working on the real issues.

I wish the news this week would shut some of the extreme naysayers up however that will never happen as they will simply find other things to bitch about. This will not change even after the vehicle is in production however what will change over time is that as more progress is made fewer people will believe the things the naysayers have to say.

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have no dealings with Facebook or Ms Vincent but I do admit to being a bit curious .... has anyone seen any reaction from the dark side of the force following the release of the engine running video

fb.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought the OP was joking . There really is a facebook page named " Elio Motors Scam Report" . I will not provide a link as a brief scan through the postings only reveals total vitriol towards the Elio project . Nothing resembling constructive inquiry . These folks are totally off the rail .
welcome to the real world of the crazies, they make out trolls seem (almost) normal

Top Bottom