• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Guesstimated Price

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think my Elio will be right around 7500 with the options I want. I'll probably have it shipped to me as it's a solid 3 day drive home from LA. If it will ready in the summer, I'd be more keen to take a road trip but if it's in the fall or winter, forget about it. I'd like to have it by Xmas 2015 if possible so I can show off to my family :cool:
That's only 30 days after number one rolls off.:)

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope my wife and I can just fly out to pick up the car and drive it home the same day. What's this 3 day mess about?
Maybe th $750 won't happen for factory pick-up It seems like a lot of folks wanted factory pick-up and enjoy the break -in and ride home. But if you have to fly down or have a long travel the expence will make that 750 even higher. I will speak to the man in Dallas about it tomorrow and if I gotta pay freight then they can ship it to dallas. No free ride if I gotta pay anyway. I don't want a vacation in La.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe th $750 won't happen for factory pick-up It seems like a lot of folks wanted factory pick-up and enjoy the break -in and ride home. But if you have to fly down or have a long travel the expence will make that 750 even higher. I will speak to the man in Dallas about it tomorrow and if I gotta pay freight then they can ship it to dallas. No free ride if I gotta pay anyway. I don't want a vacation in La.
Will be looking forward to the answers you get after you talk to them in Dallas

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the delivery charge is $750 then I might as well have it delivered to the Albuquerque Distribution Center. I originally thought it would be fun to fly to Shreveport and pick it up at the factory but not if I still have to pay a delivery fee. I will have waited for at least 18 months for my Elio and for $750 can certainly wait a few more days.

Jim: I agree with you....Was thinking of flying down or taking a Train to make it a real adventure the car has gone up at least 1200 bucks with the destination charge and the Transmission Option. It started out as either or / same cost. Hope by Production we don't get stuck with the Elign Watch dashboard. Don't mind the digital part but what they are using in the P4 looks just fine to me.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When you add all the costs to travel back to Shreveport you have added more than $1000 to the cost of your Elio and you still have to pay the delivery charge

upload_2014-4-25_16-6-42.jpeg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjw4TfBBtKi6D7wxH_vZX5I0hOaTyXoiM2xzUs7RX110FPgdQrOg.jpg

Last edited:

elio_curious

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I think it would be CRAZY to charge $750 if you picked it up at the factory -
after all, as soon as you're ~ 30 miles from there you're now the Elio ADvertising and Marketing Dept rolling down the road :)

Also, not paying that $750 would help me justify flying there, paying for motels and food on the way home...

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would be ~330 for me to fly vs 165 for a Greyhound. Driving back would cost me ~50 in fuel. 14 hours (950mi) of driving wouldn't be easy but not terribly difficult either.

Top Bottom