• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Guesstimated Price

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it would be CRAZY to charge $750 if you picked it up at the factory -
after all, as soon as you're ~ 30 miles from there you're now the Elio ADvertising and Marketing Dept rolling down the road :)

Also, not paying that $750 would help me justify flying there, paying for motels and food on the way home...
upload_2014-4-25_16-18-54.jpeg

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All true. However, it'd be really neat if the factory visit included getting to watch your Elio come down the line. Seeing that would make the trip worth it. You would be able to say "Yeah, I saw this one come off the line and drove it home from the factory itself."
Maybe they could toss in a Elio endorsed Elgin watch!!!!!

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, let's wait and see if this comes to pass. If it is repeated again let's tell Elio how we have planed the plant visit and the drive home but he has ruined our plans if we have to pay delivery charges just to drive down there.

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, the delivery fee is probably a fact but not exactly in stone.I mentioned a lot of the forum members had plans for a road trip to come to the plant but just add more money to make the trip not worth it. Transmission was stated to be the same in auto or standard, the auto just uses a solenoid to shift for you. ???? It was mostly the same rhetoric with nothing new here . I also made a mistake in posting awhile back that they had an engine. They do not have any engine except for the mock up you see in the pictures. Sorry for that error. The Elio owners I talked to knew nothing about the shipping charges, and were surprised about the extra cost. The Oklahoma post was much more rewarding to read than being in Dallas. I took one picture of the Elio owners that had a T shirt on. I will post it here so someone might recognize themselves. No new news from me sorry to say.
100_1844.JPG

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, the delivery fee is probably a fact but not exactly in stone.I mentioned a lot of the forum members had plans for a road trip to come to the plant but just add more money to make the trip not worth it. Transmission was stated to be the same in auto or standard, the auto just uses a solenoid to shift for you. ???? It was mostly the same rhetoric with nothing new here . I also made a mistake in posting awhile back that they had an engine. They do not have any engine except for the mock up you see in the pictures. Sorry for that error. The Elio owners I talked to knew nothing about the shipping charges, and were surprised about the extra cost. The Oklahoma post was much more rewarding to read than being in Dallas. I took one picture of the Elio owners that had a T shirt on. I will post it here so someone might recognize themselves. No new news from me sorry to say.View attachment 708
Great picture! How nice that so many were there and identified. I love it. And I want my Elio!!!!! LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
o_O Who knows when the first will roll? When ever it is, at 250 a day, this person will get there's around 30 days later.

Me too! Great 'Stash! The under bite will need some work....... :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom