• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Norahsbed Banter Thread.....

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
It's my day off and as I type, I'm enjoying a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and a shot of Don Julio tequila (sipped slowly & don't you dare offer me lime or salt!)

Judge me if you like. I deserve it today. I won't bother you with the details of why.

Cheers!
I enjoy the flavor of Tequila, unfortunately I'm also dangerously allergic to it.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good beer, but you can't get it outside of God's Country. Another reason for an Elio road trip!

a192de20cae75d4072d1abd487f6c2d5.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a friend likes to say, Budwiser and other American lagers are like sex in a canoe (figure it out).

I prefer beer with flavor and body. I'll take a Guiness and have enjoyed most of the porters/stouts that I have tried.

I've learned that unpasturized beer is a HECK of a lot better than beer that has gone through that process (thanks to the local German restaurant's smuggler) and that any beer that isn't good when served warm isn't worth having at all.
Those who haven't lived in Europe cannot appreciate the flavor of warm beer or English bitters.

Top Bottom