• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ny Auto Show 2016

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, but at least 34 wasn't the end of the line!,
You did the right thing, too many are so driven, I know a few very longtime ,wealthy friends, look back and wish they could substitute family time for the $$
Ya know what they say- Money isn't everything, but they won't go out with you if you ain't got any!

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And you work!!!!! seems like Edison sleeping in his lab, I'm exhausted just seeing your schedule!!!
Yup. Wake up at 5am for work every weekday. But my schedule isn't so busy; I work 40 hours a week, then I "play" (pursuing my many and various interests) the rest of the time that I'm not eating or sleeping. Thankfully my wife shares half of my interests, and supports the rest besides :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup. Wake up at 5am for work every weekday. But my schedule isn't so busy; I work 40 hours a week, then I "play" (pursuing my many and various interests) the rest of the time that I'm not eating or sleeping. Thankfully my wife shares half of my interests, and supports the rest besides :)
You mentioned earlier that there was a down year; this story will explain why.
2015 11 companies lost $4 Billion or more; of the 11, 8 were energy companies (Alpha lost $23B+)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...mpanies-just-lost-obscene-sum-money/80935084/

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The reason you won't see the Elio commercials on the "regular" (ABC, NBC, CBS, ETC.) is because they didn't contract (aka buy) time on those stations.
They bought them on the "smaller" stations only, and only a limited number of them.
Why? Cost; it cost a lot to advertise on the big stations; and you have to buy "packages" (So much air time on different days and time periods).
I went through this with a shop I worked for that was buying time for a radio commercial.
If you want to be herd or seen at prime time, you're going to pay premium rate.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom